Paris Centre for Cosmological Physics, Laboratoire Astroparticule & Cosmologie, Université de Paris
As a postdoctoral fellow of the Labex “Univearths”, Simone’s scientific activities focus on:
- Cosmological measurements with gravitational waves
- Hubble constant measurements with gravitational waves
- Tests of General relativity at cosmological distancers with gravitational waves
- Detection and parameter estimation for gravitational waves from asymmetric spinning neutron stars
- Data analysis techniques for Bayesian Inference from signals in nosisy data.